METRO Church can offer parts of our campus on a space-available basis to friends and family of Metro Church. Our facilities can accommodate anything from small meetings (classroom style set-ups) to large ones (up to 350 people around tables).
Conditions for Space Rental:
1. Types of events must correspond with the beliefs of Metro Church of God.
2. Rental rates vary based on room size and setup needed.
3. Events must be at least three weeks out from the date the request is made.
4. Events cannot be booked more than four months in advance of the event date.
5. The facility is not available for rentals on Sunday mornings or Friday evenings. Access to the facility is generally allowed only 2 hours prior to the rental start time.
6. We do not book events of a recurring nature.
7. We do not rent facilities for any sports teams or leagues.
8. No smoking, smokeless tobacco, or e-cigarettes are allowed on the property.
9. No alcohol or drugs are allowed on the property.
10. No weapons allowed on the property.
11. No inflatables allowed on the property.
12. Rentals on Saturday evenings must end by 6 pm.
13. Once rental application request in submitted, Metro Church of God will approve/deny request based on facility availability.
14. If request is approved, 50% deposit is due within 48 hours of approval. Failure to pay deposit will result in cancellation of reservation.
15. Remaining 50% of rental costs is due 24 hours prior to rental. Failure to pay remaining costs will result in cancellation of reservation.
Spaces available to Rent:
Main Sanctuary ($250/hr)
Youth Hall ($100/hr)
Connect Room ($50/hr)
Tech ($50/hr/tech person)